Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ramble Ramble

Some things that happened today:

1) Worship in the YA today was rather good. I enjoyed playing and I felt that everyone did very well.

2) Dan Tan and Caleb Lai attempted to do a Hillsongs medley. I must say they sounded quite good. It was a very good attempt seriously.

3) Busted my lunch fast by eating at Soup Spoon. I think I wont eat there again soon cause I don't really like it anymore. Its losing its novelty to me.

4) Bought macarons from Bakerzin. They are lovely man. Thanks to Darius for the discount.

5) Walked around town. Yawn.

6) Went to buy Joyce's new HTC touch 3G @ Starhub. Met Cass's JC friend.

7) Dinner at Eastern Restaurant. The food there is nice. Above average. And there goes my fast for the day. And we met Shaun Tan there!

I actually don't know why I'm blogging this. Its just pure ramble. But I need to say some thing, Like blog something cause at this moment, the notice for Berklee's audition is not yet in and I am beginning to be anxious. Oh God please help!

No comments: