Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Last straw?

Never imagined myself to be so bothered by it. No, I'm sure im not in love(thats far too strong a word for this) but I'm bothered cause I find myself a friend. Perhaps when I said it I didnt think through what came out. It just did. It bothered so much that was what occupied my head for the rest of my day.

What went wrong and caused it to happen, I dont know. Something did, something sore deep within.

I could blame the last few days of shit that happened, I could shift the responsiblity and shrug it off, but I wont. Not to this friend and not to this situation. I am going to take full responsibility of this cause this friend and I are often so tight, but there are many things that I have buried within me, the hidden irritations that I dont want to say it cause there is always a rightful answer behind all my accusations.

Yet, I wonder what I should do. Is this a Me thing, where only I see it and feel irritated? If so, then I must do something about it. To appreciate the person as God's creation. To see chirst in that person. Or perhaps its not just me.

I hate this part of life, when it turns sour.

No comments: