Monday, April 27, 2009

Star dazed

This is the closest I've ever been to some celebrities, eating in the same shop as them! Well, I was kinda excited, yes, but not crazy la. They were sitting at a table next to mine.

They aren't the hottest new stars, of whom, would probably have ton of journalist/ paparazzi following them all over the place. But they are stars in their own rights. So this very night I met Pan Lingling and her husband (I forgotten his name), Huang Biren and an old actress whose name I do not remember or perhaps even know (though she is very famous).

I reckon that they were there having supper or dinner after the Star Awards event. In anycase, I know that Pan Lingling stay in my area cause I've seen her quite a few times in Thomson Plaza already.

I think its quite a bliss to be a celebrity in Singapore because you get to eat supper at a common shop in peace! I can't imagine if you're in HK or US, always being hounded by some paparazzi.

In all truth, they look just as good as they are on TV and in real life. And no, I'm not star crazy or hungry to meet celebs. I bum into them rather often (reads: Singapore is really small). I saw melody chen just 2 days ago in Orchard. So yea, its not that a rare sight anyway. Just felt excited(xing fen) to be able to see them in real life thats all (to see if they are really that good looking or its the make ups and effect on TV).

No comments: