Monday, February 23, 2009

Sent my hope...

I've done it.I sent in an online application for Berklee's College of Music online on the 210209. I applied for the 2010 Spring Semester. I decided to do it cause the audition for entry and scholarship application starts in March and I better not waste time waiting for something to happen. I prayed and sat through the long application. It had 3 sections of many parts that I had to fill up. I took 5 minutes break in between some parts simply because it was very long or it needed a long answer.

I am thankful to God that I have managed to contact the right people and get the right information to apply for this school. Though funds are an issue now, let me not worry about it but pray consistantly about getting into the school first. I can worry about my funding after I actually get accepted. I am very excited about when I am going for the audition. Everything seems to be on my own, but I feel safe cause I know God is with me through it all. In my insecurity, I find peace in what I did.

Yesterday I asked my God ma to help me send out a prayer request for my audit. I felt that I needed a community to pray with me, alongside with me, even as I pray and petition for a good grading for my audit. I am worried cuase I feel very unprepared. Even with the number of OTs and preparation I've done, I still felt very uncertained about what was to happen.

Today, I give thanks to God who is faithful and beyond my understanding. Not only did I pass the audit, but there were no findings! I couldnt believe it. I thought, surely somewhere, somehow, there should be a fault. But God answered the very prayer I utterd. I prayed, Dear Lord, please make the auditors blind to the errors and fault. Let me get pass this audit smoothly. And there He answered my prayers.He really made the auditors blind to the errors commited. There was this one page with a few missing numbers, I spotted it but the auditor didnt and he just flipped passed it without realising the error!). My faith has increased in my God who is able to do much more than you asked for!

I also fasted for this audit. My mum was the encouraging factor. In the morning she smsed me saying that she would be praying and fasting for my audit. And so I decided to fast for this aduit as well (Thank God again for the good timing as my audit was in the afternoon, giving me enough time to fast and pray). There is really power in prayer and fasting. Though you may not know it when you are going through the test, but after it all, the peace, the ease of going through the test will suddenly make you realise that there is a supernatural presence that enabled you through it. I was amazed at the ease of the process and the time it took altogether.

I thank God in being in charge of my life and the things that are happening around me. He took me back into His presence very timely and I intend to journey with Him through this time of lent to see His resolute toward the cross and His passion, that I might catch on and I pray that it would then lead me to have His compassion for His people, telling them that Jesus loves you.

No comments: