Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What a week!

I just came back from range. I have been shooting for 2 days in a row. My day starts at 5am when I wake up till 12am the next day then I get to sleep. Its been 2 very tiring days in addition to the lack of sleep in the weekends. And tomorrow, or rather later, I have to go to work as usual for an audit check. Plus a guard duty that very evening also. There is also depot cohesion on friday and I wonder, where am I going to get all these energy from.

In addition to the fatigue, I heard a very shocking news in which I am just informed that she is attached. Are the girls that I take interest in really so desirable? Maybe, otherwise I wouldn't be attracted to them as well. Maybe I'm slow, I dare not take action due to too many rejections. My heart is troubled after knowing. Even so, I thank you for informing me. So far 2 have been taken. And I wish them both all the best.

Lord I know I've not been close to You. I've not been disciplined. Though I know things are not going so well for me, I still trust You. I still acknowledge that You are my Lord and Saviour. I know that You are a good Lord and I desire for more of You in my life. Bring me back to the life where You are the center of it all.

No comments: