Thursday, October 9, 2008

Love and Music

These two things always seems to come together. When I think of Love, I think of a life partner, of music, of careers and of God. When I think of music, the same thing happens.

Why am I thinking so much about love and music? Well, I was just browsing the web today and thinking of looking for a music school. I want to learn music. Serious music theory and techniques. Be it drums or keyboard or any instrument (saxophone). I want to improve as a musician.

As I was browsing through the web, I found a website that was for a recording school. It has good credentials and it really drew my attention. I looked through the whole website just to make sure that it is not a scam. Though I still dont know if it is a scam or not, I have decided to try and apply. Well, there is nothing tagged to applying so I just did anyway.

I really dont know what is to become of me. I dont know what to do anymore. Both love and music seem so unattainable. I wonder if I can get into music school and also learn about studio and live recording altogether.

I am a jack of all trades, master of none. So then tell me, what am I good for?

1 comment:

C said...

Letting our almighty God be the master of our lives?

You're at your best, loving the Lord with your music...it's about time to get back on track with Him!