Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guitars

These few days all that I do online is go to guitar4christ forums and read and read and read. I am looking to buy a new guitar. Some entry level guitars but I've gotten more than I bargained for. I learnt a lot about guitars. The body, the make, the brand, the tone. A lot of things.

I've met a lot of guitar fanatics online and these guys are really nice people. They try to help out as much as they can. I guess this is beacuse the people on this forums are generally christians and the really do show love in this high tech manner.

I've just met a guitar owner who is selling his Taylor 710, which is a 1994 model. He is selling it at 2.9k and he is only 19 years old. I felt so ashamed. He is younger than me but so much more knowlegable and owns one of the better guitars that I have seen.

Well, this guitar 'shopping experience' that I am going through now is something I've never done before. I have to be careful with what I want because I'm using a lot of money for it. And I need to know what I want and am looking for. And to trust God that when I touch the guitar that I really like, I would know that 'IT'. Its exciting and time is really tight for me to go round trying guitars. But when I've decided, I'll put her here for all to see.

Till then, Ciao.

No comments: