Saturday, October 11, 2008

Things I want... maybe need

1) Martin & Co. Guitar ( I cant remember the model except 16)
*Edited: I've found the model - D16RGT *

2) Taylor 410CE, but the new range is out so I dont really know. Maybe I dont want a Taylor, maybe I dont NEED a Taylor, YET!

3) Berklee College of Music ( I want to major in drums, but then I'm very interested in guitar and piano too of which I am not well skilled in)

4) Berklee College of Music ( Majoring in Sound Production)

5) iPod touch/ Zen X-Fi

6) Laptop to start doing some amateur recordings.

7) a pretty girlfriend (Cathy Nguyen) with a sweet character and an amazing voice for singing.

7 is a number for completion. And I would be completed when I have a number 7. And maybe someone should bring me back to earth.

1 comment:

Taylor Guitars said...

You definitely NEED a Taylor :). Great blog! Send me an email when you get a chance.