Monday, September 17, 2012

You're the Only One

BoA, queen of K-pop, released a new single titled: Only One. I didnt know the meaning of the song but the melody sure is catchy. And here we have Jason Chen doing an english remix with lyrics that finally express what I felt for so long. Now this is her song, the one that says it all.

I feel released, set free. Finally the feeling deep inside is let out. Music sure heals the soul, sets one free and yea, that is what pop music is about, to relate to the mass out there.

Funny thing is that she whatsapp me just a moment ago how was I. Of course I was stunned, but it sort of felt like a nice chat after a while. My feelings for her? No change but I feel like that is some sort of closure. A chat that maybe would end things in the good way. I'm trying not to hope much. I just want her to be happy or find her happiness. I'm glad she told me she liked me. Sad the other guy didnt know how to treasure her. Oh well, at least I know now...

... you're the only, only one...

No comments: