Saturday, September 8, 2012

Crush or Crushed?

Suddenly thought of David Archuleta's Crush. I have always sort of liked the song, but for now, it means even more than ever. Damn, how did I even fall so deep... how am I not able to walk away. What happened? You have amassed more songs than any other girls have. I have not felt more comforted in listening to pop song till now. Shall I whatsapp you the song? Gosh, this sucks loser.

"I've be trying trying to walk away but this crush is just aint going away..."

edit: as I thought about it, the last time I searched for a song was Avril Lavigne's Happy Ending. Shall I list the number songs that reminds me of you? or what I usually called it as "your songs".

PS: Dont forget that "your style" was also something I gave to you to used against me. Thanks a million.

No comments: