Thursday, September 20, 2012

He is Love.

3 He was despised and rejected and forsaken by men, a Man of sorrows and pains, and acquainted with grief and sickness; and like One from Whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we did not appreciate His worth or have an esteem for Him. 4 Surely He has borne our griefs (sickness, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy]. - Isaiah 53:3-4

Times like these when verse of the day coincide with the current song I am listening to I know it is not a coincidence but He, who is powerfully at work. Though I may not feel like a winner, look like a winner, behave like a winner, I know He has won it all for me. By Him, in my weakness, that I might share His glory and be a winner. It might be like the world's standards, it might be not. But whatever the case, whatever the end result, by Faith, with Hope, in Love I shall be an overcomer. Amen.

No comments: