Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Spirit Worshipped

You know I saw Bevan's msn nick saying "Quilala uses Breedlove..." and my curiousity got better of me and I went to google it. There were lots of videos and I thought, ok, just click on one. I happened to click on one that is "I exalt thee". One of my favourite hymns and as the video played and he sang, my spirit got excited and I was in worship. This isnt the first time a song has gotten me to feel this way, but I somehow lost the knowing of how to worship. This video/song brought me back to it. At that very moment, I wonder why I am still applying to go to Berklee? I should just get my 2nd diploma at SAE(Singapore) and then my degree in SAE(Queensland) and from then go to Jesus culture at Bethel and probably end off will some internship in New life church for half a year and come back to Singapore to work, as a pastor or an audio engineer.

My passion was stroked aflame hearing the song. I know the heart of a worshipper, I heard it in that video. I'm so burdened to take the plunge or go the safe way. Oh Lord, only you can help me make this decision.

In anycase, I just picked my sister up and send her home. You wanna know what pissed me off the most, its how much she doesnt know how to love herself. I'm done being my alter ego of a closet beng. Its time I lay my life down all for Jesus.

No comments: