Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Words in my head

I just realised that if I blogged each time I thought of something in my head, my blog would be a fairy tale of my life. The life I want it to be, where everything is just so perfect for the moment and its where all fantasy came true.

Like being with the girl I love, being fit and good looking, being able to capture every moment in stills with her, hugging her till she sleeps, stay by her when she's sick and share her joy when she has done well.

I'm feeling love sick. No idea why. Feeling like I just wanna do nothing and be with her. I asked God a million time who is it, is it her? But never seemed to get an answer and never felt safe enough to take the plunge. Right now, no one else seems to be able to compare with her even if I tried. They may be better than her in some aspects, but at the end of the day, I know who I wanna go home to.

Is this the problem of sleeping late? Late nights makes me think of silly stuffs. Sometimes I choose to take the shortcut, so that I can ease the uncomfortable feeling, only to regret a thousand time over later. How stupid ya? Yet I do it again and again.

No comments: