Saturday, November 14, 2009

When God speaks

What I saw broke my heart. I dont even wanna talk about it. Sometimes what you observe can be true, but what your heart knows, its definitely real. Its even more so when you hear God speak, but then you brush it aside. Telling Him probably this can wait. However, this time it shouted at me. Love her, before its too late.

Circumstances happen for a reason and people make choices in whatever circumstance ther're in, right or wrong, those who have been around in one's life, has a hand in that choice made no matter what. Lord I wanna come through for her. My heart is shattered in a way it has never known and I have to make it known to her.

At this moment I am truely helpless. I know that only God can intervene. It humbles me to know that I can do nothing, but when I see it all change for the better, I know that its God and God alone who has done it. No matter what happens, I'll still praise and exalt His Holy name. My praises can never outshine His Glory and His Glory is not dependant on my worship.

Help me to love her as you commanded Lord. On my knees I humble myself to obey.

No comments: