Sunday, July 26, 2009

To me, its just another day, really.

I didnt think about/feel like blogging until like 5mins ago. Why? Cause as I was looking through some youtube videos and wondering what's next in my life I felt something different.

Watching the videos, I felt like I wanna buy another guitar. Why? Cause I want something that is like vintage. Think Gibson Humming Bird True Vintage VOS. But the price is hefty, so while I was thinking about how much it would have me to save up, another thought came into my mind.

Yes, career. What job would I be doing? I seriously need a job to keep up with my dream of having a collection of guitars. Diverting a little, here's my dream. One Martin(of which model I have not yet decided), one Taylor(probably a fall limited adirondack top with cocobolo back and sides), one mcpherson(full walnut body) and one Gibson Humming Bird True Vintage VOS. Probably 2 electric guitars and one tama drumset, a Korg keyboard. This could probably look like my home studio gear setup, but this is just the instruments. Recording gears arent in yet!!! O-M-Gosh!

Thinking about all these just got me nervous and anxious about my future and the career that I need. Yes, I might not need everything, its a want, but still... I'm getting torn between that dream and God's reality for me.

So with career and thinking about my immediate future which is my studies, I'm just thinking about where to enroll in and how long before I graduate and find a job. Which led to thinking about marriage and then girlfriend. How much money to save up for marriage and all that. Thinking about all these I realise that dating at 22 isnt too young when I hope to be married before 30.

I am really having a lot of thoughts going through my head at 1237 in the morning. All thanks to my afternoon nap that went on for too long. Oh well!

In anycase, Happy 22nd to myself. Its just another day for me, really. I dont need to celebrate and party away every birthday.

Just a new guitar, a loving girlfriend and a secure job is all that I wish for now. This aint too much isnt it Dear Father?

No comments: