Saturday, March 29, 2008

What a Surprise!

My dad let me have the car this evening. This is very rare. But God's grace was evermore for me today. When I reached Pastor's house, I just felt that I didnt lock my car door. So, I went back to the car park to check. On my way back down the car park, walking towards pastor's place, I met her and offered to carry her laptop for her. Yes, I was really happy deep down inside. Overjoyed is the right word.

So we entered pastor's house together and I saw the faces of surprise. My goodness, I was beaming with pride, but I had to confess to them that I didnt pick her up. We just happened to meet downstairs.

Well, today's lesson was about relationship, something that was touchy in the group and had to be treaded lots of caution. Things just went on pretty well and I had a new perspective of things. I may hate a person, dislike or what so ever feelings I may have towards a person, but looking at it through the eyes for Jesus, what would I have done? It did pierced me deep. I thought about how Christ would have looked at me and I felt that it was totally unfair for me to just be that way.

I dont want to reconcile. I didnt want to be friends. I feel that by doing so I would be a hypocrite. But that wasnt the issue. The issue was that I dont have to be friends like being in the same clique or have the same interest and likings, but rather can I treat the person with love and to show care and concern when needed? I thought about it long and hard and I told myself yes. If the person needed help, Yes, I'll help. Right now, I have to resolve the hate cause its still there. But loving the enemy like myself, that is something I have a lot to work on.

I am really irritated with the person. Its not just me alone. I'm not influencing people around me or getting them to 'support' my view point, but they themselves have seen and know why I'm irritated.

Anyway, I'm glad I had a good talk with Cass and Clare. We talked about everything and had a good laugh. Its a pity I'm staying in on Tuesday, otherwise it would have been fun carrying out my plan. But maybe, there is still hope for me. I really dont know what is going through in her head, but maybe the time isnt ripe yet.

I really thank God for many things that have happened to me. To say them all would take a lifetime. But I'm glad I'm walking with Him and that I have people around me who share the same thoughts and we would work towards giving God the glory. I hope one day I could really work with them in a big scale manner bring glory to God's name.

I just hope that what I have thought about, prayed about is in line with God's will. But still no matter what, I pray that its His will be done and not mine. To Cass and Clare, thank you for your time, it was really something I appreciated tonight.

Things may seem right to man, but it could be wrong in God's eyes.

No comments: