Monday, March 17, 2008

Just a passing thought...

If love is some nice and warm and sweet, then why are some in pain?

I see some people suffering for love or trying really hard to make it a special relationship or perhaps is doing so so much more for the other half.

Is the person afraid that the other half would leave them. again?.

In the Bible, we know that there is a saying which goes, "Love covers a multitude of sin."

Then maybe my saying of, "Sex covers a multitude of pain." is quite a right parallel of the world today.

For the guy maybe its for pleasure and the female, security.

Who knows right? Just a thought that happened to pop into my head. I'm not twisting facts of the Bible or trying to be funny but I think I know quite enough of the world to make this statement. The first statement is TRUTH the second, its just a random thought of mine. Please, read it knowing where I'm coming from.

No comments: