Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Headache...

Don't think that having a title like "Intelligent Assistant" is an 'easy-going, 8-5, slack, just-do-some-admin' kinda job.

If you think that its something like that then you are terribly WRONG!

Being in the unit that I'm in now is giving me headache. I look at computers the whole day! Gosh I thought gaming too much is the scariest thing that happened to me but NO! This is. I stare at the computer which shows 2 black and white photos that are taken from the sky at different angles.

My job? To look at these images using a polarised glasses and plot the height of these 3D images that have been created by optics illusion. I'm having headache from looking at these images everyday. I'm not 'talented' in being able to see these images therefore I try very hard to try and see and differentiate the height of these image. Work is one part of the headache.

The other? Well, I dont know what I want. And thus that is giving me a headache. While do I end up with this conclusion all the time? I dont know myself. But I know God knows and I'm leaving it at his feet.

Well I happy about a lot that is gonna happen. There is a worship seminar that is coming up and I'm gearing myself up to go. Lord prepare my expectant heart :)

No comments: