Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm crazy, I know.

Its just funny isnt it? Missing the person so much that you have to contemplate the whole day thinking of whether or not to go. Then when you have decided to go cause you really wanted to see her, you sms a friend just to make sure that she would be there.

When the reply was asking if you're going, suddenly loads of excuses appeared about why you shouldn't go. And in the end you decided not to go.

Isn't absence the factor that makes a heart grow fonder? Isn't that a very strong factor for me? Well, it is. but some how there were too many things that was preventing me from going.

1) I have not told my aunt that I'm not going back for dinner. It was too late to tell her.

2) I'm having supper with my section mates at 11pm. I need the car, going back from commonwealth isn't exactly that near.

3) The reason is just too much to say here. But just know that I'm glad I didnt go.

So yea, I'll see her on Sunday then. Well, absence is working again, that is why I'm blogging this now.

Anyway, I just received my SAFRA card! wooohoo!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

ya la! you squeezed all those excuses into on sms la! and anyway you can come for the bag grad this sat ok?