Monday, January 21, 2008

Emo-tionally affected

Well, I guess the title says it all. Being emo is rather sucky. Thought I would never have to go through that again with it being all left behind. Not that I'm really over it, as its really my first love, there is a special place for that. But more like I choose to ignore the fact that is in my face.

I felt love sick today. Seriously. I was listening to all the emo-heartbroken love song on my way back home. I just wanted to spend time with her. In anyway actually. In groups having bible study or having a meal or playing games or just about anything. But I only gotta do it once recently. Sunday just came and gone. Attended service, went for a birthday party, came back for vocal lessons then dinner with Joel and his parents. There, Sunday was over. I didn't even spend 5 mins with her in some way. I guess feeling awful is being carried over to today.

Lyd is being emo over Clare too. She has broken up with him over issues like parents (hey! now that sounds familiar) and isn't over it. She still hurt inside, cry at night, wished things wasn't this way. How he would distance himself a little and not be like how things were in the past. Seems like we are going through some similar feelings.

I'm talking to Sam now as I write this. Aired some stuffs to her that I didn't want to leave here. Thank God she's online.

Now I just feel like drowning all my sorrow like I did in the past. But now I rather enjoy the wines I bought and have the same effect of numbness and sleep happily.

Lord I prayed, help me to remember this prayer as things come to past and are revealed.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

hey hey! im getting better at the emo part. talking to someone always helps. and stop listening to those emoemo songs laaa. i had to stop watching my krdama too..