Monday, June 27, 2011

In other news...

Yes, so far I have not been successful in trying to date girls. Well, I got sort of rejected by a girl in KL, and then to my surprise, the SG girl is attached. Oh well, bummer right? But its all fine. As much as I wanna be in a relationship, I know I keep hearing these nagging words that its not time yet; Studies first. And I guess its the best for me.

I'm just whining here cause I just saw on Facebook my friend's picture of her and her boyfriend touring Italy. Italy is my dream destination. Either as a honeymoon place or just a holiday with a special someone, its my dream to be there. I love Italy for their food. Not sure about their culture, but I love Italian food. Besides the great food, there is also very nice architectures in that place. Well, Rome is in Italy and the Roman Empire had a very strong history. Its just something I've liked since I was a teen.

One other reasons why I want to visit Italy its cause of the movie "JUMPER". It wasnt a great movie. It had lots of loop holes, but I guess the idea of teleportation just really dig me. And of course one other very strong reason is the main lead actress: Rachel Bilson. I really got smitten with her in this show and going to Italy to see the scene first hand with a special someone would be like being in the show. Minus the teleporting around.

Its been awhile since I've been smitten hard. So for now, its no news. Just some whine and emo-ness. HAH!

No comments: