Monday, April 18, 2011

In 2 weeks

The last post was pretty much an April fool's joke. No the emotions were not, but everything else that was going on then was. So PS exam turned out to be fine. We made it and we sounded good. Thank God!

In the last 2 weeks that I was silent, the toil of the school production was on full force. I thought I never had to do hard labour anymore for production, but oh well. Thank God once again that the production was awesome and I'm glad that I am part of it.

So I realised that there are many Christians in ICOM. Most of them are actually Godly people. I spoke to some of them and I found out that one of them has a calling to study music for worship also. It is interesting that God has placed in the hearts of many to be a Levite for His glory. That we may be ushers of His glory and His presence. Its my prayer and my heart's desire that He would raise up generations after generations of worshipers who would play skillfully unto the Lord and invite His presence no matter where they are.

It was also then that I found myself thinking about this. Well, dont say that I think of girls often, but some of these things are just inter-related ok?

I've come to realise that I am attracted to girls who have set themselves apart to be Holy, to have a high standard of godliness in their live. Girls who like Daniel, refused to be defiled by anything or anyone. I am attracted to them without knowing this in the first place. And after I do, I have a deeper respect and liking for them.

On a different note, I am struggling and am being frustrated with ANC. I love the people there. I am willing to help them in anyway possible, but, METHODS KILLS ME! They have activities after activities and pushing evangelism and making converts. The great commission was to make disciples, not make converts. As I fast and pray for Dad who is with Alvin Ng in the silk road mission, I am also praying and fasting for myself. That God would reveal His plans for me here in KL.

For now, its time to mug. Finals in about a month's time. Oh gosh!

No comments: