Monday, February 7, 2011

AOWL-Me

A name truly makes a person. My initials spells "AOWL" and boy am I a night person. Its not like I dont like to sleep at night but I seem to be more clear headed at night to do anything important. This could range from anything like work, to studies, to blogging or reply/writing lengthy emails to friends who means a lot to me. Just about a while ago I wanted to blog about something, but that would probably take too long and I need to sleep and wake up early tomorrow morning to pack my bag. Oh well, I have been thinking a lot and I need to organise my thoughts and get a nice momentum for school, study and revision. I need to do well and cannot afford to fail. I am not a 19 year old trying out something in life. This is very much do or die by the grace of Christ. Yet at the end of the day, I wish that I lived out this life as according to His will and His promises for His glory and His honour, Amen.

No comments: