Saturday, February 26, 2011

AWOL-Me

A play of letters from the previous post describes what I am now. AWOL: Away Without Official Leave. The last post was post no. 300. WOW, I never thought I would blog so much or at least written 300 post, but oh well, I do like this blog :)

So what have I been AWOL from huh? Well, for one, this blog of mine. I have been rather AWOL from being in His presence, checking in on my beloved friends back in SG and well, I've not been myself much.

I really enjoy being with a girl I like, the problem always arises when they suspect that I like them. Then they avoid, they become awkward and things just suck after. Haiz, I really dont know what is happening. Perhaps all these are circumstances placed by Him to remind me of why I am studying in KL.

Thank God that yesterday's performance was well received. It was nerve wreaking but I think we did well on the whole. I am really glad that the hard work paid off and recognition is coming in but as much as I wanna improve faster and be better, I want to be accepted. To have some one accept the love I would like to shower on them.

It got me thinking the whole of last night, it got me puzzled about what to do next. Driven by goals and work based recognition cant get me far. If its for someone else, I would try my best to get anything for her. Funny, I cant get really motivated till I am in it with someone. Knowing that I dont wanna disappoint the other person really drives me. This is something interesting and new that I am learning about myself.

Right now I gotta step it up again. Next week is exam week and I wanna have a good head start. Thank God for the 89 on the English assignment. Its a good enough head start for that subject. Now its just a few more to go. Time really fly by so fast. I hope it wont be long for me to find a wife and have some kids. I laugh at such thoughts cause for me that is bliss and if only life would be like that forever.

No comments: