Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Selamat Hari Medeka!

Happy Independence Day!

Yup 31st of August marks the day Malaysia became an Independent State 53years ago.

31st Aug also marks the day a dear fellow brother leaves KL, Malaysia for the UK to further his studies, kinda like his independence day also.

Time flies, the last time I blogged was the beginning of Aug and now, its the last day already. In between this time many things happened. Some good, some bad, but in all, I am so thankful for all that God has done and given me.

I dont really have a pressing thought or anything to blog bout now. Maybe I would after this week as now its exam period. All that's in my head are the topics which I've been studying.

One random thought is this: Yes, Malaysia, like Singapore, have many girls who suit my taste, but yes, like always, I only see them from a distance.

No comments: