Friday, January 8, 2010

One para rant

Most of them with this name I know are pretty, hot and fun and they have a special talent too. Sigh, I've not met one who would be with me though. Hello world, I feel trashy the last few days cause I did wrong and the trashy feeling is all over me. Never happened before but I guess its good. Cause that means that my 'what-you-did-is-wrong' meter is working and it helps me to choose what is right. I think being in God is like that. Things turn out fine, even in storms. When you are not in Him, things will never be fine, even in a sunny day, you might get bird shit or no empty cabs. Well, you might think that such stuffs are too small, but the small things are warnings of what is going on around you. When things get too huge, you might just regret not obeying. And though I also feel that at this moment the bread is not enough, I'm beginning to see how He provides. And He has never failed. I'm amazed always. If only I keep choosing Him, perhaps I'll be surprised again and again. I am rather emo at this moment, but I happen to come across Colbie Caillat's Falling for you on youtube and I'm begining to lighten up :) Maybe I like white blondes? Hah! Anyway, I saw a Gibson Humming Bird TV VOS selling second hand for 4.7k... A new piece might cost around 6.4k but there are only 167 pieces so I think there are no more news ones anymore. When I saw that I was drooling. As I look at it, I think about His providence. I dont doubt it, but I know I have to work and save harder if I really really want to get it. Oh well, one step at a time, for now, eyes on Berklee!

No comments: