Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm so HOT I feel like I'm on FIRE!

Today is just such an amazing day that I have to blog about it and keep it as records.

Today at 10am, I went to attend Heidi Baker's conference. Last night I really felt the Lord's presence and I heard Him speaking to me. And in the morning as I heard her speak again, I didnt really felt stirred, but at the end of the day, as I was traveling home, I recalled these words she say. Give 100% to Jesus, give 100% to Him. And I am desperate for MORE OF HIM! As I pour out my cup, He'll fill it up again and again and again. Everyday!

So as I was waiting for the bus, I was on my ipod and I heard Him say, " Off it, I wanna speak to you." I obeyed. I just did. Switched off the ipod, keep it in my bag and He spoke to me.

He reminded me of the favour I had in the afternoon. I went to School of Music and Arts (SoMA) in the afternoon wanting to speak to some of the teachers there who have graduated from Berklee. I went there, was kinda late for any workshop that I registered and well, I end up talking to the mother of the Director of SoMA. She insisted that she get her son to talk to me and I was like, WOW! That is some string pulling and I never expected that. Though I didnt manage to talk to him about Berklee, I had an appointment (sort of) made with him to come by for a chit chat. What a great favour! I'm truly in awe of God and the favour He's given to me.

After reminding me about the afternoon event, He reminded me of what watchman taught at the YA retreat. Watchman taught us how to be HOT! We Hear, we Obey, we Trust. In that sequence, in that order. Dont question, just listen and obey and trust. And that is what I did with my ipod. Simple simple instructions.

Then He led me to pray. He led me to pray for Uncle Jeremy and his baby. I called upon Jesus, I know that the baby is not still born or miscarriage. I prayed that the heart of the baby will begin to beat strongly again so that the doctors can scan for the heart beat. God created all of us in our mother's womb and He know's best and He made us wonderful to reflect His wondrous love. I kept speaking LIFE into the womb, LIFE and more LIFE!

As I called out and interceded, I had a vision of Covenant Presbyterian Church. I was in the Sanctuary and I saw heaven in there. Angels were in the Sanctuary worshiping Jesus. God's presence was there. He brought His throne to our sanctuary. He made it His resting place! How AMAZING! HOW GLORIOUS! and I keep saying YES LORD! YES LORD! That is where I wanna be! WOW! WOW! WOW! And this very night, the angels are just preparing the Sanctuary to receive His presence and His Glory for tomorrow's service. WHAT A REVELATION. And as I gaze around this familar place, I saw the stained glass that is all around the sanctuary. The painting of the stain glass represents living water but this night I had the revelation that its more than living waters alone. For this night, tomorrow morning, its OIL! HOLY OIL FROM HEAVEN! Its flowing round and down the middle stain glass and I just shouted instinctively, "SET IT ON FIRE LORD" and He did. He set it on fire that the church becomes a LIGHTHOUSE! WOW! WOW! WOW! What a vision! What an image! The fire never stopped burning. All around the roof where stain glass is, is filled with oil and the OIL IS ON FIRE!!! and it flows round and round and down the middle stain glass and what a great fire! What a great LIGHTHOUSE! and I vividly remember the Lord saying, "This is my house of prayer, of worship, of great light, where missionaries are sent out." And I answered Yes Lord, YES LORD! Let it all come to pass. Let it be as you said it would be.

And by this time I was already walking home. I was about 2-3mins from home. And I told the Lord. I wanna blog about this. I wanna write this testimony and vision and everything. Lord please let my internet be working (as it has been down for about 4 days). The first thing I asked when I reached home was "is the internet working?" and my brother replied ya. Mummy got it working this afternoon. My heart ERUPTED WITH JOY! I cant believe that Jesus answered my tiny little prayer about the internet!!! I know how much He wants me to write this testimony! Glory to GOD in the HIGHEST!

As I shower and begin to prepare to sleep, I was singing praises to God, worshiping Him and I feel so very HOT! My whole body feels like I'm on FIRE! WOW!! WOW!! Its a great feeling! Its great cause I know the Holy Spirit is flowing in and around and about and through me!

This is all able to be posted because JESUS IS A LIVING GOD WHO LOVES ME AND HEARS MY PRAYER AND IS SO INTERESTED IN MY LIFE!!!

AND Jesus love you too, and He is just as interested in my life and He is in yours!

God bless!

No comments: