Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

The year has ended and so is the same for all good and bad things.

For all the good things, (KLMT, BSSM, YaYA Camp, TMT, TS) I hope and truly believe that 2010 would bring more of such good things.

For all the bad things, I hope that they'll become memories of lessons learned. Not to be repeated again.

2010 hold many new things for me. Drum lessons, starting of Uni life and mission trips to new places. I hope to attend Church Camp then as it would be my 1st one after 4 years.

2009 flew pass way too fast. I have not recollected and reflected yet and its over. And on the last day itself. I'm learning to walk away from things that are not my problem.

What am I pressing into 2010? Wisdom, Divine wisdom from God the Father. Prophetic anointing and Healing. I wanna learn how to relate to others, how to be a friend and how to love others for who they are. All these can be very 'sian' but in the world out there, many are hurting. Would you love them for My sake?

No comments: