Thursday, December 10, 2009

11-12-09

This is a very weird date.

I'm going to China with my granny and the retreat that I was supposed to be in-charge of is starting in barely a week's time. At this crucial momet, I'm leaving for a "holiday". I feel bad and unfair to the people working on my behalf. I feel like I've neglected my responsibility as an intern. And the training that I was going to be involved in for the TMT, that is a very exciting part of my internship, but I'll miss it due to this trip.

Somehow all these feelings add up and I opened a Msn window typing these words in the message box:

Hey there, I Love you. Take care!

But I closed the window.

Maybe somethings were never meant to be and I just should let things take its own course. Sounds like my departure tomorrow is like my death. I wanted to do and say things before I regret never saying or doing them. I know I'm just being silly and I need sleep right now.

No comments: