Saturday, August 1, 2009

Passions

Can there be too many/too much passions? I'm just thinking about it all. Would I have the time to do all that I want to and at the same time not neglecting God? Would my passions consume me and burn me out? Can my interest and passion bring bread to the table? Yea, I have a lot of questions and I dont know many answers to it.

I was just looking at this great female luthier's website and it stunned me at the price of her guitar. It is a whopping USD16,000!!! And there I was saying that there isn't much money to be made out of being a luthier. Maybe she is based in Canada and she is rather famous now so she can charge this kinda price. I wonder how much would my guitars cost next time when I try selling it. Perhaps the Singapore market is too small, but I wont be surprised by what God can do. And I pray that He would approve of my passions.

Music, Production, Luthier. Each would cost me a lot of money. It'll be acquisitions after acquisitions, a never ending story, much like chasing for the things of this world. Would it all count for naught? Of which, none of these I can bring to heaven and the only thing that I can bring is a heart of worship and the close relationship I have with Him.

I dont know. Seems like I got it all planned out and fired up for. Will these all come to pass?

No comments: