Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random Ramble

She is not exactly dream girl, but she's so attractive that I'm hooked. She aint a beauty, though I'm a beast, but she has an X factor that I cannot resist. Her character and personality as won me over and I loved they way she smiles at me. I felt stupid for that one time I said that I liked her but dare not admit it when she asked cause I was afraid of how things would have turned out then. How foolish of me to toy with her feelings, this incident I'll never forget. She's just so friendly to everyone, and I cant help feeling that she like me too sometimes right? Every now and then as I look at her photos, I'm inspired to write a song about how she has affected me. Looking at her gives me a good vibe, melodies and words just spring out from no where right into my head. She is very creative too. I loved the way things looked from her point of view. She draws really well, probably a natural talent where art is concern. She is good fun too, crazy, rebellious and wild, she satisfy that wild side of me. But she is domestic as well, I believe she can whip up a decent meal if she wants too. She dresses in a way that suits my eye, especially a style I cant resist taking a second look. She may not have all that I want in a girl, but in her own rights, she is perfect. Perfect enough for me. But alas, she is already taken. Something I might just live to regret. Oh why do I always seem to like lil Miss Popular?

No comments: