Sunday, June 15, 2008

" I wanted to let you know

that I really like you, but I know we cant be together only because someone else has taken my heart. You are fun, easy going, cute and I just adore your handicraft. But I know being with you wont be what the Lord has in His plans. You could be a test for me, a simulation to my future. But for now I'm just glad that we are where we are, only that I hope our friendship can go deeper. A stage where you would share with me things that goes on in your life. You could potentially be that girl that my girlfriend would be jealous of, but yea, I think I've said enough. This could be infatuation only. "

She isnt who you guys think she is. I dont even think she knows about my blog. I've never been together with her before. We are friends and nothing else. But I just had this compulsion today to say this to her. Madness, but I need to guard myself. And if you think its my drum class students, no it isnt.

No comments: