Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Before June disappears...

June passed in a blink of an eye. It began with Church camp and ended with farewell parties. The Bad and The Good, all happened in a span of one month.

I've been blessed, so blessed that I believe that I can be a blessing to a nation or even nations, as my sphere of influence grows.

In this short amount of time I see how prophetic declarations come to pass, how favoured I truely am, how loved I was meant to be and how awesomely good God is. Honestly, tell me again, how many people have 2 weeks long of farewell lunch and dinners and never gain more than 1kg. I mean I am overwhelmed by the number of people who wants to have a meal with me before I go, then I am so amazed at how God helps to keep my weight in check. He also helps to build my "Buy a Gibson Humming Bird TV VOS" fund and gave me a new MacBook Pro.

I am so very grateful. If I tell you what has happened to me in this short time, please dont think that I am boasting. Well, maybe I am boasting in the goodness of my Lord, but I am in no way boasting of myself or making you feel envious. I am so excited at all the good prospects that are coming that I really want to just tell the World that I have a Father whose blessings knows no bounds.

I would miss my family and friends a lot when I go to KL. I would make new friends there, no doubt, but here in SG, that's where my heart really is. I would not go anywhere else, even if its hard to live here. I cant bear to be far away from my family and my friends.

One new thing that I've learnt is that beside knowing, seeing and beholding His glory, being a blessing to a nation is reflecting His glory. Man will praise Him because of how you live an yielded life to Jesus. That truely is an Honour and what He has made us for.

and lastly, When dreams become a reality, you cant live for anything else - OWL

No comments: