Monday, June 22, 2009

YaYA Camp 2009!

AWESOME!

That's what I can say of the YaYA camp '09. God is working so greatly in our church that I am so amazed at all that has happened. It wasn't just the programme that made the camp so good. It wasn't just the speakers who came to minister to us. It wasn't just the people who came that made it so good. GOD WAS WITH US ALL THE TIME. That's what made the camp so incredible. His perpetual presence that lingered in our church caused so much to happen.

I have so much thanks to say in here. Thanks to the committee that ran the camp. Thanks to the church for so graciously allowing us to use it as a camp venue. Thanks to the KL people who are so crazy for God and to hear Sarah and to have fellowship with us that they came all the way here to join us! They made a difference! Thanks to my group members so are so great that Heyyyy, we won most of the stuffs! Thanks to the other campers who came. You know, thank you everyone who came. Even if you did nothing, being part of this whole camp made a difference.

I am so happy that Sarah and Wan Hsi came to minister to us. They spoke things that really empower us to live as supernatural christians. Sarah took us through a time of coming to God naked, then she told us what we should live out in our lives, she showed us that our motivation for doing should be out of love and Wan Hsi's session of prophetic worship BROKE THE CHAINS OF BONDAGE! After her session I felt so REFRESHED! It was like SOZU( I think ). I have been so blessed. Far beyond what I came to seek.

Sarah and Wan Hsi did a session that really excited me tremedously. Today we were taught about angels. And I know I can roughly see them. I never knew that it would be that easy, just trusting my imagination. I am so excited. I am going to ask God how many angels do I have and I am going to ask other to confirm that for me.

Last but not least, I thank God for bringing me through a time of greater anointing. A week ago, I couldn't worship at all. I tried to play through the list I planned but nothing seems right. I ask others to cover me in prayer and I kept trying. Everything seems so wrong. Then I scraped that list. And changed it to something else. At practise it was ok, and I was gaining my confidence back. On Sunday, many told me how minister they were but my leading and I could only thank God and give Him the Honour.

I thought, thank God I managed to get my act back together, but God told me, I took away your ability to worship just to see what you would do. I was more interested in worship and music than I was in Him and that was a test to see what I would do. Thank God for His grace. I seeked Him and He gave me grace to do what I was called to do. But He did remind me that if I went back to loving music and worship more than Him, He would take my ability away again.

Oh by the way, He changed my calling. I am not going to be a full time sound engineer. That is just a skill set and interest. He wants me to be a travelling Worship pastor. Ministering to people all over the place. A heart for the Youths.
Yeah, something along that line. I AM EXCITED!

No comments: