Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cheater!

Ok, so for the last 5 days I've been attending Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry at COOS. The primary teacher for these 5 days is Kris Vallaton and he is really an anointed speaker/prophet/teacher. Loved the way he does this conference.

So tonight was his last night and he needed to catch a 3am plane so he leaves early and hands the session to his co partner and teacher for week 2, Kevin. The guy who wrote the book on treasure hunt. Well, anyway, he told a story about a girl who looked 60+ even though she was only 30+. This was due to the fact that her kidneys had failed and she is waiting for a transplant.

So this lady wanted to be healed very badly but she was told by her elders in her church that because she signed up on the list to be in wait for a kidney transplant, God was unhappy with her and she would never be healed by God.

When Kevin heard this, he shouted at her, NO WAY! God is more than pleased with you. The issue isn't if you signed up on that list or not. He loves you anyway! While talking to her, he gets a vision and he sees God laugh and dancing around her. So Kevin prayed and laughed while praying for her. She then started shouting, "I'm on fire! I'm on fire! Fan me! Fan me!"

It was as if she was burning so fiercely that she suddenly jumped out of her seat and starting running round the hall saying, I'm healed! I'm healed. This so amazing because for the last 3 years, she has been bed-ridden due to her kidney failure. She needed help to sit and get up. Here she is now, jumping up from her seat and started running around the hall yelling I'm heal! I'm heal!

When she went back to see her doctors, they were perplexed because they wondered how she has gotten a new kidney when her name was on the list and she hasn't been in there yet for a transplant! Now there was not just one doctor who checked and confirm that it was a new kidney. 4 doctors did the same thing and got the same result!

As I listened to that testimony I told God in my mind,

Me: You cheated!
God: I didn't.
Me: You did. You gave her a new kidney and confused all the doctors.
God: I'm not a cheater. I am the Creator. I made her a new kidney just because I can.
*Smirks at me*

I laughed at His explaination. How great is my God whom I worship and love. He does things just because He can and becuase He loves me. I just cant imagine how much more would He lavish on me just because He can and because if I can think about it, He has to do much more, as He promised. My God is the God of the Impossible. I love Him.

No comments: