Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life as it is

Many things can go wrong at the time that you think it wouldn't. Its not about what you do, how much you sacrifice, its all about identity in Christ.

when things are crashing down, there is only one person alone to rely on, God.

I've just been given SOP. To some SOP means Standard Operating Procedure, or Special Operations Platoon. In my case its called Stoppage of Privileges. What it means is that I cannot take off or leave or MC in this period. I felt it was unfair, but in truth I do have some responsibility to hold in this case. Rather than blaming others or reacting in anger, I've decided to clear the mess.

I'm going to live as Christ lived. no matter how hard its going to be

Thank you Lord Jesus, thank you Father, thank you Holy Spirit.

Set me apart for Your Glory.

ps. I enjoy Gossip Girl. Its so often so real.

No comments: