Monday, September 29, 2008

I wanna go STUDY

Been thinking about it and yes, I want to go and study. What you ask, but do you really need to? Its either music or music production / sound engineering. I told my mum, I wanna go study, but I dont want you to pay for it, I'm praying for a scholarship. I aim to go and study in Berklee College of Music.

Thinking along that line, I'm reminded of her and the guy she came back with from US. I wonder how are they doing now? Kaypo? Yes, I am. But I'm really curious about their relationship. Any progress? or cool off or what? I'm sure there are others out there just as curious as I am.

But as I browse through her blog again, as I look at her pictures, I cant help but feel that maybe I can live without her. It really need not be her, it could be anyone else so as long as we love the same God, share the same interest, talk the same talk, hang out with the same kind of people, I'm really able to live with someone like that. Because I understand love not as superficial or as the world suggest, but something deeper, some thing where God completes it when two person gets together. A holy matrimony.

Anyway, I really found my joy in what I really like to do. I really get quite a lot of satisfaction doing it. Yes, there are lots of hinderance in my path, spiritually, behavourial, discipline, friends. I am getting enlightenment on some of the things that are in the bible, but they are still living in me as head knowledge. I'm not living out the life yet. As I struggle to reach that level, I am trying my best to do renew my mind.

There are many new things this week, like the 1st ever night race and 1st Singapore Grand Prix. That was exciting, full of drama and I, in regards to this event, am proud to be a singaporean, except the fact that our roads are quite dirty. Its littered with fallen leaves and PLASTIC BAGS! omgosh!

And I've just found out that the Martin and Co. guitar that uncle Henry told me was about 1.7k is not so true. I think he has forgotten the actual price. When I went with cass to see the guitars at City Music, the one that looked the closest to his cost about 3.9k and its on OFFER! WHAT THE CRAP! The actual retail price is about 4.4k I'm stunned. Maybe I should stick to a taylor, its about 2.6k, something more attainable.

And yes, I've found a new place where I can shop also. But I better shed off some weight so I'll look better. *grins*

No comments: