Tuesday, August 12, 2008

If you know what I mean

I really just feel like falling in love with you. I'm holding back now cause I dont want another repeated episode of what I went through the last time, but I feel very reckless now. I just wanna fall so deep I wonder how would I climb up and out when I have to. It seems foolish, yes it is foolish and love makes you foolish, doesnt it?

Its not that I dont care about God anymore or if I wanna rebel against Him. No, I'm not. Neither am I on a vendetta that since she is going into one so must I. No, I'm not jealous or reacting the severe opposite way. I just want a companionship that is more than just friend. Someone I can pour out my love to. I guess, in some way, I understand how God feels. A small fraction of knowing what it feels like to have love yet not share it.

I just want to hold you so close to me, forever. that is the feeling I get when I'm near you. But I'm afraid to fall in love with you. I dont know if I would end up hurting you or you hurting me. And somehow, you are not the one God seem to have placed in my heart.

At this moment I wished that I dont have to think of the consequences, the aftermath, the causes and effect, I just wanna fall for you. You make it so hard for me, yet, I do have feelings for you. If only I knew what is going through your mind.

Tonight would be the night I fall for you, only if I'm sure that this would be true.

No comments: