Monday, August 25, 2008

The 3 roses.

I've been troubled by these 3 roses for quite some time already. Each time I dont know what to do. I can only commit them and myself to God in prayer.

The first one being the one that I really love. The one that God actually gave my heart a desire for. The sweetest girl with the most beautiful smile. I've liked her for close to 6 years now. But so far nothing has happened between us. Anyway, at the moment, she's totally unreachable. Her heart is with another.

The second is the one who is fun and flirty. She gives me a nice feel, but apparently she is friendly to everyone too. She has been a bit of an influence to my music and she is as arty as I like her to be. I imagine photo taking sessions with her and going to pubs listening to local stuffs. She brings out the fun and joy in me.

As for the third one, I've only recently got close to her. After hanging out with her for awhile, I find that she is really pretty and cute and fun. But it does seems like she is a little shallow, but nonetheless, I believe that there's more to her than that. She easily excitable and its really nice to talk to her.

I so want to be with any of them now. I feel like I need a relationship of a deeper level. I pray and pray but I dont know what God has planned for me. Its causing me to think a lot these days.

Anyway, this is just for cheap thrill. I've typed this whole post on my handphone. Cool huh?!

No comments: