Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the one


this is the one face I dream of every night. the one smile I've dreamt of seeing. the one girl whom God gave me in a vision. the one desire that was put into my heart. the one I often chose to forget. the one I tried to forget but I cant. the only one person who each time I look at makes my heart skip a beat, my mind to freeze, my legs to wobble and hands to sweat. the one I have gave up to God. the one I told God "take her away and I'll still love you". the one I want to share my life with. the one I really admire. the only one I feel I cant measure up to. the one who is blur at times. the one whose picture is the first I've ever posted. the one I really hope to be married to.

Please dont spread this around, I really hope she doesnt see this. maybe not now at least.

No comments: