Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hope, dreams, desires Vs. WILL

I want so much to be a musician, a composer, a sound engineer, a producer. I have so much plans and dreams that I want to fulfill. I want to write song that Glorifies my God, I want to write songs that would help people in their walk with God (not that God needs me to help them), I want to write songs that would move the world, I want to write songs that are Spirit infused.

I want to play songs like that. I mean anyone else would be able to, but its the journey and the team spirit with His people that I want to be part of. I'm not into the limelight though if I ever get successful that would probably drown me.

I want to be the producer behind these tunes, I want to be the one capturing the music. I want to put soul into tape or digital. I want to be there every moment these songs are being captured. Be it live or studio I want to be there.

There is an inner me that is all that. But how am I going to do this? I'm not very talented. I don't have the finance. I hope to live well and support my family and I don't know if this job gives me time to spend with my family and friends and relatives also.

I holding on fast to these desires and by faith I'll be able to accomplish them. Yet, I do not want to hinder God's will. These few days I've been praying and seeking. I wished God talk to me again.

No comments: