Saturday, May 10, 2008

a 1000 miles

I feel so emotional after reading her blog. There is so much I wanna do, but there is only so much I can do. That is to pray.

Seems like the long flight has taken a troll on her and she is a little sick now. Please take care. Do as your daddy says. Anyway, her Dad is the coolest. He has a lj account to comment on her blog and he gives her advices on her blog and tells her on her blog that he will activate her auto roam asap! How cool a dad is he! And he is rather funny too.

I hope that she is having a great time there. I fasted and prayed for her safety and I really thank God that she is fine so far.

All I do want to let her know is that I'll keep on praying for her and that now she is a 1000 miles or more away, the nearest help that she can get is God. Take care!

No comments: