Wednesday, April 3, 2013

End of something Beautiful

I'm trying not to rant so much here as I have ranted all over the place. Latest victim, Twitter, so here it is. This time things are happening much faster. Like there is a certain urgency. He spoke and I know its time to give up. But as they always say, 3rd time is a charm. Hey, you know what? At least this time He gave a hint, a clue, something to hope for. I dont know when it would be fulfilled, but it would be nice to be soon, like next week... HAHA! So far what I know is that she is like Rachel from the Bible (yes I have a liking for Rachel think Jennifer Aniston from FRIENDS). And she will realise she likes me when she sees me in worship. So far those are the clue. No time indicators like age and all but yea. Hoping to see when its all gonna come and fit in.

Life is hard. Time is a quality that is hard to measure and yet make sense of. I am "wasting" time in many ways but at the same time, I need TIME. So yea, I dont know how to make things work. Money is going out, nowhere near graduation yet. No degree, no job. Sometimes, the easier way is to quit and work study part time. But I think it'll kill me.

Joy is my greatest weapon, the Joy of the Lord shall be my strength. Not by physical strength nor by might, but by His Spirit. (Baptism verse) and His Spirit is full of JOY! No wonder also that my best friend is JOYce Goh. HAHAH!

2013 is a year of FIGHTING and BREAKTHROUGH! Let the flood gates of Heaven open as a new wave of anointing, CROWNS OF FIRE rest upon His chosen ones :D

Keep on Keeping on, Christ is Lord.

No comments: