Thursday, January 24, 2013

2013

December has been good to me. Revitalized,  re-energised, re-focused, refreshed. But the moment I step into the second week of Jan, when I am back to KL, I am all back to square one again. Fear, decisions, anxiety everything came crashing back with a vengeance. Now I feel the need to do much more, but my brain aint too cooperative. The two main things I have to achieve this sem/year is to lose as much weight as possible (in a healthy way of course) and to gain as much technical proficiency/musicality as I can. I dont know where I am going for now. I dont know what I can do for now. All I know is that I gotta press in. Well, the her from before is drifting further and further away. We are friends and that's about it all. But here is a word from my favourite man and yes, its yet again a timely reminder for me.

"Sometimes you just have to keep going...I mean, just don't give up, don't melt down, do the opposite of what you feel.

It's days like these that I have to fight to be thankful, stop feeling sorry for myself, and not let my feeling dictate how I am doing.

I remind myself that it's a poor time to make a long term decision, tell someone what I am I really thinking, or buy something to help me feel better.

I just need a little time with God and a good nights sleep, Tomorrow will be a better day because I plowed my field of dreams today with faithfulness and perseverance.

Good nite friends. Sleep well" - KV

No comments: