Friday, February 10, 2012

10.02.1012

Dearest SooYoung,

Happy Blessed 23rd Birthday!

생일 축하합니다!

お誕生日おめでとうございます!


This is my first time ever posting a birthday wish for an idol because I dont have one till I've met you. I dont know how personal I can write this message but I'm just gonna try. I'm a SONE because of you. I first encountered SNSD when Gee was launched but I never really thought that I might really become an official fan. But ever since I read the "Paradise in Phuket" book and watch the DVD, I was sold as an SNSD fan. Since then I've been slowly gathering all your mechandises and I have attend your 2-day concerts in Singapore. The concert was fabulous and I really hope you and the girls would come again this year.

I wish I could meet you in person. To have dinner with you like Kyunggyu. I am now working hard so that one day I might be able to play for you and the rest of the girls.

I wish that you will stay healthy and be happy in whatever you do and that God would bless you and His favour be forever upon you. I wish SNSD all the best in this 2012 and may they gather more awards but I also wish that all of you would be given some time off to rest and to be with your families.


I love you my Shikshin Goddess!
God Bless!

No comments: