Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We were meant to live for so much more

Ok, I know its been a while since I last updated this, but this time I'm blogging it to have this memory stored in here. I find this blog rather reliable.

Now, last Sunday, Mr Watchman Ngiam was the speaker at my church service and my group wanted to meet him to have him pray for us. Little did we know he had to leave (he still have to go back to his church to teach a class), so he asked Ailyn to speak to us, pray for us and etc. With her was Wilson and Theoria.

Let me fast forward this part to the part where we played a prophetic game. Wilson told us that we were going to play a prophetic game. We will take a few minutes to ask God for the keys to open our treasure chest. Each of our angels is carrying our treasure chest and inside we will find what our gifts are and they can point to us what our roles are also.

So I felt that mine was behind me on the left side, so I turned around and walk a few steps to the left and bend down, I kinda saw (in my mind) the chest on the ground. My key is the glory of God. A ball like thing. Its formless cause its like light (Illumination) but in the shape of a ball, but its heavy and the weight can be felt. Using that ball, I opened the chest.

Inside my chest was half filled with the same glory. Then I saw "Prayer" inside also and a Bible that was flowing with oil. Until now I still cant remember what else was inside, I know there should be more stuffs, but I cant remember.
(edited: a few days later I recall seeing a scalpel inside my chest)

After I saw all these, I was brought to a place in Space. There was no planets around, just millions and millions of stars. Then God said, I'll show you and flood in my glory. And in that midst of Darkness, His glory floods the whole place and I thought I could almost see His face. Just at that moment, Wilson asked us to described what we saw.

After we all had shared, Wilson said, He has 3 letters for Mark, Eunice and myself: PWR respectively. That is the short form for "Power" but more it means more than just that. P is for Prophetic, W is for Wisdom, R is for Revelation. And we will be working very closely with one another.

Then Ailyn said that she saw us like a body of a plane and I was the headlights, pointing and illuminating the way. Then she also saw us working in pairs; Mark and Joyce, Eunice and EnMin, Cass and I.

After that we got prayed for individually. And Ailyny said that she saw lightning all over and that it represents revelation. Words of revelation are like lightning, they can pierce deep into the hearts of man. And she said that since the first time she met me, she felt that I am a strategic person, good at planning things, probably that is why she saw me as the headlight of the plane, leading the group with a plan/strategy. She also prayed that I stand firm and not shift or succumb to pressure. She also said she saw something in me that I have been hiding for a long while, even my closest friends do not know it and God is saying that its alright to let it out, I dont have to hide it. But honestly, I'm not sure what it is. She also prayed that I would have more favour, unmerited favour and grace to be upon me. Lastly she saw a picture that I was leading a band, with an electric guitar and that it looks like a rock band but its not, and it was in a huge venue.

That vision she saw was a vision that I had seen 3 years ago. Just that when God showed that vision to her and she saw it from the front, when He showed me that vision, I saw it from the backstage. That was the only difference.

Oh man, I'm holding on to all these promises. I know He will bring them to pass no matter what my current situation may seem.

No comments: