Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A certain J

Well, my facebook quiz says that the person I am in love with has a name that starts with a G. I so dont believe.

In anycase, today, I went to certain DBS branch just to try my luck. The last time I went there I saw her and she was the 'One' kinda girl and I knew it deep within me. Besides, I have a thing for girls who wear braces. I'm very sure she did though she wasnt wearing any now. Well today I went there again on the pretext that I wanna change my ATM card. Lo and behold, there she was sitting behind the counter studying. I felt embarrassed that I was tall enough to look over the counter and see her scrambling to bookmark the page and keep her highlighter. She was reading some principle on basic insurance policy or something like that.

She looked different from the last time I saw her. Then she was wearing contacts, very working class lady-like manner. Today, she was bespectacled with a sequined hairband. More like a school girl doing part time. She's pretty cute, really, pretty and cute combined into one. As I walked in she had this guilty look of being caught studying as I reach the counter. I waited for her as she packed her stuff to attend to me. and I told her my request to which she promptly executed.

It was all done in less than 10 minutes I think and I didnt know what else to say to prolong our conversation. I had no self confidence and courage to ask her out or something. Maybe its because both times I went there I was in my uniform. Right now, I am thinking of how to get back there to talk to her again. Maybe inquire about opening an account for investments or something. Anything so that I have business to be there. Maybe I should apply for a part time job there. And by the way, her name starts with J. I like Js :>

No comments: