Friday, July 27, 2007

Update...

Its now the aftermath... Dont know what is going on, dont care about anything that is going on.

Been working lately, camp instructors with Camp High Achievers and as a gymnastic assistant with my good buddy Jon. Well, I guess having a job is good, but it really does keep you too busy from doing anything you might wanna do. Sheesh, I quite hating working if not for the pay.

Anyway, I love being a camp instructor and the culture at Camp HA is really something I like very much. Will work not for anything they offer but the company of RA-RA instructors.

Well, now I'm 20. Birthday was spent working and recording. But I dont really care. 20 is nothing important. I think 21 is though. so lets see what happens next year.

At the moment now I'm in a good mood. That is why I'm updating :) I'm secretly happy over something. I think only God understands and He made sure I did too. His Grace is sufficient for me. I can say that when something goes wrong, I can rely on Him to show me why it is this way. I may not understand at first, but wait patiently and He(GOD) will reveal Himself to me.

Thank God too for sending the right people to help in the recording. Thank you for the love gifts that people gave. Thank you for the help that you have sent through people around. Thank you for sending us John Heng our producer. Thank you Lord for him as he has made things take shape.

I'm in a good mood, not just because its my birthday, but because things are going on well.

No comments: